Solar Thermosiphons - Roof or Ground Mount
This solar product qualifies for a 30% Federal Tax Credit, as well as State and Local incentives for renewable energy. More info on renewable energy incentives.
Thermosiphon Solar Water Heaters
46 Gallons and 80 Gallons
Efficient, long lasting and stylish Solar Water Heaters
Hot water is obtainable all four seasons of the year by use of Ezinc high efficient thermosiphon solar heaters (thermosyphon).
Ezinc Thermosiphons are SRCC Certified, FSEC Certified and Energy Star Labeled.
Ezinc 80-Gallon Thermosiphon (KG-300) is an Energy Star Qualified Solar Water Heater
Technical specifications (external PDF opens in new window, 57kb)
Engineering Drawings with 130 MPH wind resistance can be provided on-demand
Open loop solar water heaters: (Direct system without heat exchanger). Developed for warm countries with no freezing risk. The sun’s heat is transferred directly to the potable water circulating through the collector and into the storage tank.
Closed loop solar water heaters: (Indirect system with heat exchanger). There is an external heat exchanger in the tank. Heat is transferred to the potable water through the heat exchanger in the lower portion of the storage tank. Inside the heat exchanger is a glycol formula that prevents freezing of the potable water. Click here for diagram.
Premium Solar now offers Solar Access and Shade Reports to current and prospective customers.
*Permit Drawing sheets for Collectors and Thermosiphon Systems are in the Dealer Login area.
Ezinc' Solar Water Heaters consist of:
- Ezinc solar collectors in appropriate size and type
- Ezinc hot water storage tanks (in capacities -170 lt (46 Gallons) - 300 lt (80 Gallons)
- Support base: powder coated, well-designed, easy to install. Aesthetic appearance both on flat roofs and tiled roofs.
- Fittings and accessories: All necessary parts for a complete solar water heater system
Certification & Registration
Links open in a new window:
In this section:
- Thermosiphon Systems
- Flat Plate Solar Thermal Collectors
- Liberty Box
- Open Loop Active Direct Solar Water Heating Systems
- ProPac Certified Drainback Solar Water Heating Systems
- Traditional Drainback Systems
- ProPac Drainback KIT
- Simple Drainback Systems
- Active Systems
- Solar Pool Heating
- Nanosol 35-Gallon Capacity Portable Solar Water Heating Unit
- Flashing Kits
- Mounting Racks & Sets
- Roof Hooks for Solar Collectors
- Thermosiphon Fittings
- Solar Access & Shade Reports
- South American Products
- Frequently Asked Questions
Convert Metric units
to Standard units: